1tac Tc1200 Pro Flashlight Review
1tac Tc1200 Pro Flashlight Review, Do you want high quality, long-lasting light that is suitable for any situation? The new TC1200 Pro is a torch used by first res-ponders such as police, firefighters, soldiers, search and rescue and government agencies.
The torch produced by 1Tac enables high performance, durability, and reliability of any situation. If you're tired of poor quality torches, read the full and purposeful review of the TC1200 and find out why you should find it for yourself today.
The TC1200 PRO Tactical Flashlight
The TC1200 is designed to fulfill the needs any user can expect with a light flashlight. The surprisingly bright flashlight (with up to 1200 lumens) is powered by CREE's advanced technology. It comes with compact design and lightweight design; you can easily put it in your pocket or toss it into the glove-box of your car and Best for Outdoor Survival...
CREE LED technology produces up to 20% more power than conventional flashlights.
The flashlight comes with qualities that a user can expect from any strong and reliable military torch. This is by far the best circular flashlight you use not only from the outside but also from work and homes.
Unlike many other products on the market, the TC1200 incorporates five modes including low mode, medium, high mode, SOS and Strobe settings mode. Other important factors include the following;
- Cree LED emitters
- Magnetic base utility clip
- Made with aircraft-grade aluminum
- Digitally regulated brightness
- Over-heat protection
Pros of 1TAC TC1200
- It features 5 lighting modes that you can easily switch to.
- It can double as a flashlight and also a protection tool.
- This flashlight is highly durable thanks to its solid construction.
- It is lightweight and thus won't weigh you down.
- Can see as far as 2 nautical miles.