Roadside Safety Disc Review
Roadside Safety Disc Review hey, guys, I wanted to introduce you to the one tech safety disc roadside emergency flare this is a must, have product something every family should have in their car truck and RV these blindingly bright flares can be seen over 5,000 feet away in any direction.
Approximately seven tire punctures occur every second resulting in 220 million flat tires per year alone statistics show only 1 in 10 drivers have all the roadside safety items they need to be prepared.
Durable Magnetic Base
The Durable Magnetic Base With the simple push of a button protect you and your family with a wall of safety light in seconds drop them on the street around your car in any roadside emergency and alert oncoming traffic to the hazard ahead so they don't ram into you and turn a bad situation into a tragic one compact and easy to store one tack safety disc players are shockproof crush-proof waterproof and easy to use whether they are dropped driven over or caught in a storm they keep on working roadside emergencies are going to happen in US.
Brightness & Power Easy to Use
Don't let this happen to you this thing is the brightest toughest highest quality safety flare on the market powered by three Triple A batteries these safety flares give you more than 18 hours of emergency light we recommend you order a set of three safety discs which come in a handy zip-type mini duffel bag with this easy carry handle get instant protection in seconds just hit the on button right on the top and cycle through the nine mode safety flash settings you also have a bright floodlight on the top for working on the engine changing a tire or just to see your surroundings it has a recessed utility hook and a powerful handy magnet on the back to attach it to the side of your car or to the back of a trailer for easy visibility like I said this is a great product for us but most important and what makes it stand out apart from the rest are the 15 ultra, bright LED's that are by far brighter than anything else out there this is the.
The Roadside Safety Disc has 8 different light-emitting modes that you can choose from. It also has a still white mode, which is useful when you want to work under your vehicle or in your garage, or changing a tire.
How to Use Roadside Safety Disc?
- It is hoped that you never have to use the device, but in a world where everyone speeds, accidents are bound to occur.
- Using our Roadside Safety Disc is very easy compared to other similar tools available in the market. All you need to do is switch the on the switch, with a single click.
- Then choose the mode that you think will be most visible to the travelers and place it in such a way that drivers coming from behind you or in front of you can easily see them.
- You can either place them on your car’s metal body it via the magnetic base the 1TAC
- Roadside Safety Disc has, or you can just put them on the road, without the fear of other vehicles or trucks crushing them.
Compact light for signaling or emergencies, Features 3, LED white work lights and 9 different red flare modes, Magnetic back for hands-free use or mounting, Foldout hook for hanging in a tent, on a car hood latch, etc multiple lighting, and mounting options make perfect for:
- Road travel
- Auto or home repair
- Marking hazardous areas
- Marking points of interest
- Bug out Bags and much much more
- Materials: Shatterproof, crushproof and rainproof
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries (included) - Last up to 38 hours
- Dimensions: 8 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
Why should you Buy Roadside Safety Discover Other Flares or Discs available in the market?
- The Roadside Safety Disc powered by 3 AAA batteries, has a very long lighting life.
- As a result, it can glow for a more extended period of 13 hours and let other traveler’s know about your situation.
- On the other hand, the flares available in the market glow for a few minutes only, making passersby notice you only if you are lucky.
- The Roadside Safety Disc is dust-proof, shockproof and crush-proof. This enables the tool to withstand a lot of pressure yet to perform efficiently.
- The Roadside Safety Disc can be used during rain or flood. The safety tool is waterproof and floats on water.
- The Roadside Safety Disc has 15 strong LED's, that emits a powerful light visible from 5000 feet away.
- The Roadside Safety Disc comes with 9 different light modes, which enable the user to choose from the modes.
- Unlike other discs or flares available in the market, the Roadside Safety Discs are very easy to use. Switching on a single button and placing it on the metal body or ground makes it a child’s play.